Grace by Joel Howard



Lyrics: I've been through oceans already We are repeating this theme I thought I had gradually graduated from this class But I'm finding that there really is no way to pass I think I'm swimming but I find I'm drowning fast In in grace I'm looking for the only way The only way I'll make it through The only way I'll make it through and not be burned Is by grace You've been through fire already Stubble is falling from your side You're looking more beautiful More beautiful than before More beautiful than before and I know for sure It's 'cause (of) grace You are more than enough... This song is copyright 2008-20 by Joel Howard, All rights reserved; All instruments and vocals performed by Joel; recorded in 2010 as a part of Joel's "Here's to the Journey" album, available online everywhere for sale and at https://www.connectedanduseful.com on our resources page for bulk and physical copy orders. Write us at connectedanduseful@gmail.com for more. This song was originally written in 2008 by Joel Howard.

Popular Posts